Skip to main content
- Locate the directory containing the EKPROD Access database.
- Load reference tables inside the database
- Review the CODES table and make changes if needed.
- Load the PROJBYCOURSE table with Project IDs by Course (Set Project ID = 'Exclude' to exclude a course individually).
- Load the PROJBYCOLL table with Project IDs by College.
- Load the SESSIONS table with start and end dates by Session ID.
- Load the SESSBYCOURSE table with override Session IDs by Course, if any.
- Run the Raw Courses report in Web Focus, storing the results as a text file named RAW COURSES.txt in the directory identified in step 1.
- Copy the most recently created SIS-to-Blackboard interface files for instructors, students, instructor enrollments, and student enrollments into the directory identified in step 1.
- In the main menu within the EKPROD database, click the Import All button. This will import the five text files.
- Click the Export Std button to export the standard reports to the directory identified in step 1.
- Uploadable data for all sessions can be found in the query named "Uploadable."
- Individual sessions can be broken out by simple queries.
- Files can be uploaded to a directory named DirectEnrollmentFilesToProcess at ftp.evaluationkit.com, using a secure shell file transfer protocol (can be done with Filezilla). A user name and password is required.