Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Setting up Google Scholar for Off-campus Access
Searching Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. Tell Google Scholar you're affiliated with Loyola University New Orleans and you'll be linked to resources in our databases:
- To access Google Scholar, go to scholar.google.com
- Within Google Scholar, click on the Settings link in the top right corner
- On the next Scholar Settings page, select Library links from the left-hand menu
- Type "Loyola University New Orleans" in the Show library access links search box
- Check the box next to Loyola University New Orleans -- Full Text Finder and Loyola New Orleans -- Full Text Finder
- Click Save to save this setting
Monroe Library Chat
Chat with the AJCU consortium:
Chat with Backup Staff:
Our chat service is offline.
Please contact us at 504-864-7111 or at email@example.com