As you think about how to make your course content accessible and affordable for students, please consider
- Consulting with our Associate Dean for Information Resources & Systems to secure e-textbooks or supplemental readings for your course.
- Collaborating with our E-Reserves Coordinator to make certain course materials available electronically in Canvas.
- Using our guide to creating direct links to library resources: https://researchguides.loyno.edu/directlinks
- Streaming library-owned films in Canvas.
- Consulting with Special Collections & Archives to develop learning activities using primary sources, rare books, archival and manuscript collections, and digital collections.