Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide will help you to:
- Locate basic information sources for quick reference and ebooks available in the library's collections
- Select appropriate library databases and search them effectively
- Use library resources to find full-text journal articles
- Borrow material from other libraries
- Cite sources appropriately
- Get help with specific assignments in the online RN to BSN program
Monroe Library Chat
Chat with the AJCU consortium:
Chat with Backup Staff:
Our chat service is offline.
Please contact us at 504-864-7111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org